Influence of price perception on room booking purchase intention at luxury resorts in Ubud

Komang, Putri Dewi and Gusti, Agung Gede Witarsana and Clearesta, Adinda (2023) Influence of price perception on room booking purchase intention at luxury resorts in Ubud. In: Proceeding Book The International Hospitality Entrepreneurship and Innovation Conference.

[thumbnail of 2962-6668_2_1_2023-10.pdf]
2962-6668_2_1_2023-10.pdf - Published Version

Download (660kB) | Preview
Official URL:


Purchase intention is step one in the element of consumers behaviour in consuming goods or the usage of services earlier than shopping for the products or services. while clients want to shop for something, price is the attention of the clients purchase intention. Price perception where price must be well understood by means of customers of a product and carrier in order that there is a match among the quality of product and services provided with the price. This research aims if you want to determine and recognize how rate perceptions have an impact on the room booking purchase intention at luxurious accommodations in Ubud. Respondents on this observe have been 70 people with purposive sampling approach by means of distributing questionnaires the use of a five-factor Likert scale to degree 14 declaration items. The result is price perception (X) has a positive and significant influence on purchase intention(Y) reserving rooms at luxury resort in Ubud which verified by way of the t count number > t table value 9.608> 1.667 and a significance value < α = 0.000 < 0.05. Price perception has an influence of 57.6% on purchase intention and the remaining 42.4% is stimulated with the aid of different variables that doesn’t explained in this research.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Price perception, Purchase intention, Room booking, Luxury resorts. perception, Price, Resorts.
Subjects: Urban & Regional Technology & Development > Recreation
Economics and Business
Economics and Business > International Commerce, Marketing, & Economics
Depositing User: - Annisa -
Date Deposited: 15 Nov 2023 07:09
Last Modified: 15 Nov 2023 07:09

Actions (login required)

View Item
View Item